Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don't play angry music at parties.

Unless you're at a place where people are playing metal. Because that actually happens and is rad. Parties where people play Brand New and sing every word in your face shouldn't ever happen. But they do. Not cool. Who wants to hang out and drink with their buddies with sad songs as the soundtrack? Is this The Graduate? Am I living through some version of the movie Garden State? Is this an episode of Dawson's Creek? Come off it. Here's my plea: please quit bumming everyone out with with your Anger Rock. I don't need it. I love Elliott Smith but not with beer pong happening. Who's leg do I have to hump to hear Steely Dan on the stereo? The Roots? Queen for gods sake!!!?? 

Below you find an example of what TO play at a party. Don't be a sucker.





No comments:

Post a Comment